Join our collective group of arts supporters, artists, galleries, museums, historical organizations, festivals and other organizations.
When you join Arts to Zion, you become a member of a family and a community that supports and respects the work that you do. Growing that community is at the heart of our mission. Arts to Zion exists to support you, and in turn, your membership helps us achieve our mission – to support, strengthen and promote arts, history, culture and creativity in Southern Utah.
Your Arts to Zion membership opens doors to connections; it helps you find your people and grow as an individual and an organization. New members can join at any time; however, the sooner you join, the more benefits you will be able to receive!
We are committed to providing an exclusive benefit package to our members and providing you the support you need. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our arts family and to working with you in the years to come.
Benefits of Every Membership
- Inclusion in online directory with enhanced features
- Unlimited event listings in the online arts calendar
- Fee waiver for group training opportunities (Social Media, Grant Writing, Online Promotion)
- Access to personalized consultations on Arts to Zion website content
- Reduced rates for Arts to Zion events
- Promotional sharing on the Arts to Zion website and other platforms
- Access to individual and group consultations on professional development, board development grant writing, marketing, cultural event planning, creative practice needs and other topics
For more information about our consulting services or to schedule an appointment, please call Bobbi Wan-kier, Executive Director at 435-216-2651 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a membership for everyone, and each has individual additional benefits, listed below. To join you must be an artist, arts organization, historical organization, cultural organization or individual who resides or has a location within Southern Utah.
NOTE: Membership in all categories is based on one year from receipt of membership payment.